Friday, January 20, 2006

Tag, I'm it.

A friend tagged me to answer these. Up until today I didn't know what being tagged meant, but I figured it out. Here it goes..

4 jobs you've had in your life
1. Baker at a retreat center
2. Residential assistant at an elderly home.
3. Nanny
4. Preschool Teacher

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1. Sense and sensibility
2. Rushmore
3. Hudsucker Proxy
4. Penny Serenade

4 Places You Have Lived
1. Dana Point, Ca
2. Perris, Ca
3. Manila, Philippines
4. Chico, Ca

4 TV Shows You Love To Watch
We recently housesat for people who had satellite TV, here's what I watched:
1. Curb Your Enthusiasm (Seindfield humor, but with an F-bomb every now and then)
2. Silly TLC reality shows like, A Baby Story, An Adoption Story...
3. Arrested Development
4. The Office

4 Places You Have Been On Vacation
1. Boracay, Philippines
2. England and Wales
3. Shelter Cove, Ca
4. Burney Falls, Ca

4 Websites You Visit Daily
1. My lycos mail (mostly spam)
2. I just joined a yahoo group, so I check that out now.
3. Various blogs
4. A few music sites

4 Of Your Favorite Foods
1. Greek Salad
2. Frozen Yogurt
3. Golden Cheddar Soup (from my Moosewood cookbook)
4. Panang Chicken Curry

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. On vacation with Evan and Johnny, with plenty of time to kill
2. In England, introducing Johnny to his Poppy (my dad)
3. With my sister, talking and watching our kids play
4. In my own house ( I hope that doesn't sound ungrateful)

I can't think of anyone to tag,sorry.
the end.

No comments: