1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So, I actually was tagged for this by my friend Rose. Sorry, Rose, I forgot. And thanks, Aaron, for the second tag to help get me out a my blogging funk.
Here it goes...
1. I spoke my own language as a child. Even had a name for it.. Katu-meenu. What is really strange is that my older sister could translate for me. It wasn't until I was around 3 that I could speak English clearly.
2. I was baptized at a waterslide park.
3. I lived in a foreign country for ten years yet never learned the language and never felt at home. ( I regret that)
4. While in that foreign country I appeared in two different television commercials for Del Monte juice and one magazine ad for hair perm solution. All at the age of 13. They are pretty hilarious!
5. I once applied make up and fixed the hair of a 75 year old woman as she lay naked on the floor of the shower she had just slipped in. She wanted to make sure she looked good when the handsome paramedics arrived to help her. The memory of her always makes me smile.
6. I talk to myself a lot. Maybe, I think out loud, is a better way of putting that. Makes me sound less crazy.
7. I accidentally killed my beloved pet parakeet. I then lay him in a tampon box with a poem expressing my grief and buried him in the yard. I was 14.
8. I still know all the words to the songs in the HI-TOPS musical that was a big hit in a lot of So-Cal churches in the 80's. Regretfully, I no longer remember all the dance moves. Darn. Anybody else remember that one? ..."Look at me run with my hi-tops on!"...
There you have it..I really can't think of 8 people to tag. I 'll just say, Evan and Raina, since their blogs have been neglected for some time now.