Saturday, August 25, 2007

Peace






-Thank you all for your kind words and for the prayer said for Johnny and us. This week has not been good and I have not always been the most patient, in control mom through all the crying, sleepless nights and thrown up medicine in my face. He looks really bad but I do think he is improving. His spirits have been up lately and we see glimpses of the happy, active, fun and loving boy he is. Oh, I pray the worst of it is over, I miss my Johnny! Pearl is just sleeping and nursing through it all and I am thanking God for that. I am more at peace with all that's been happening, I know that Christ loves him far more than I and I have to rest in that truth.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, she is so precious!!! Glad to hear that Johnny is starting to feel better. You are still in my prayers. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Johnny is starting to feel better and that you are hanging in there. I can't imagine how exhausting this must be for you. It seems as though Pearl is trying to be helpful by staying peaceful- especially in those photos. I hope this week Johnny will get back to his normal self.

Unknown said...

We'll keep praying for Johnny (and everyone, especially you!) I hope he's over the worst of it, and I'm glad sweet Pearl has been peaceful. I feel for you-- sounds really tough!

Mimi said...

Prayers! And, those pictures are so wonderful, especially the second one!

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Annie, I'm so so so sorry to hear about your little boy. I'm glad his spirits are improving and prayerfully he is on the mend. Cheers to you for surviving the week (I feel sick when Aidan feels sick- it kills me too) with your new precious girl and dear sick little one... regardless of your "in control-ness", praise God you survived. Continuing in prayer for you four.

Bluecanopy said...

annie...just read all of this. what a tiresome time this must be/have been! your attitude is beautiful. and so is pearl :)

i will pray for you all.

RainaRo said...

I have been thinking and praying for Johnny over the last few days. I can't wait to meet Pearl and see you all in a couple weeks.

Unknown said...

Annie, I'm so glad Johnny is on the mend and that Pearl is such a peaceful baby for you. She looks so wonderful in your pictures. I'm praying for you all.
Your photos of Johnny on Facebook made me cry, he is such a beautiful boy, he must bring you so much joy. I hope one day I'll get to have kids as lovely as yours! Love you Annie! Debs xxx

Lauren S. said...

Hope things continue to get better. Love the peaceful, pretty, Pearl.